Thursday, January 14, 2010

Cacao Crazy + Goal Focusing

So I am very focused and crazy and euphoric right now. Cacao does this to me. I love it. Oh I love it.

I FINALLY FINALLY have some focus. I have so many interests, it's quite ridiculous, and I never know what to focus on because I keep finding NEW interests and the old ones kind of get pushed aside.

SO...I was writing in my hardcopy journal tonight and a lot spilled out. Here are my main focuses for the rest of my life.

1. SURFING
2. Art and photography
3. WRITING
4. Travel
5. Raw food
6. MUSIC
7. Hooping, and performace

Yep. That's it. Surfing is #1. I have to start getting in shape again and making monthly trips to the island. I really do.

1 comment:

  1. I love cacao. I've been eating cacao truffles all day. :)

    Your list is awesome.

    I'm going to make a list right now.

    ReplyDelete